Blogs > High School Sports

Welcome to the New Haven Register high school sports blog where our talented staff of Chris Hunn, Joe Morelli, Dan Nowak and Mike Pucci will keep you up to date on everything to do with high school sports in Connecticut. Mike Pucci's Gridiron Glory blog for high school football remains. We hope you enjoy and feel free to join in the conversation.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bah wins two events in Class S

Morgan senior Nainy Bah won the 55 meter dash and the 300 at the Class S state indoor track and field championship on Thursday.

Bah, who will play football at Temple, is still debating whether or not he will run track in college.

"I'm not sure yet," Bah said. "I'm just looking at football right now. If I have the time in the off season, maybe I'll go out for the track team. It depends on how my school work is doing. It'll be great if I can do track. Right now, though, it's just going to be football."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home